Tuesday 19 April 2016

OUGD401
Practical Exploration

To develop my idea I looked at printed newsletters to see what is commonly used and what is communicated. I looked at varied newsletters, which different target audiences.





























Above is a newsletter for Standard Chartered, I believe this newsletter is highlighting the banks achievements to inform the customer of how its doing. Statistics and figures cover the first page to show growth then interviews, which I presume are to make the customer feel more involved in their bank.






































Above is an example of an NHS newsletter that I discuss in my essay, this one is targeted towards the people of South Gloucestershire, telling them about a new campaign and urging them to seek help and advice if needed. These newsletters have a high success rate, as patient levels rise normally when NHS send printed newsletters out. The way I could measure the success of the newsletter for RA could be the amount of ticket sales through the scan codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment