Monday 20 March 2017

OUGD501 - Studio brief 02 - Prototype feedback

For feedback on my prototype solutions, in class we had to pair up with a fellow peer and run through our individual ideas.

Feedback notes / Nightclub promotion that uses contemporary design to reach out to a new audience

  • Design adds value
  • What audience do I want to reach? consider who attend event
  • Invent a night event for a specific audience
Feedback notes / Fabric visual case study
  • Could come across negative
  • Need to celebrate
  • Very relevant and current
Feedback notes / Rave influenced album artwork
  • Could possibly link to nightclub promotion idea

I also had a one to one tutor feedback session in which I talked about my ideas in more depth and how they are informed by my research and essay. The Fabric visual case study received the most positive feedback as it has more links to the essay my tutor believed. By telling the story of Fabric solely through symbols and icons created enthusiasm and makes the practical more relatable to the essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment